CMP Roseland MD Nov 1 to 4 2020
November 1 - November 4$695
With the dramatically changing needs of today’s consumer, are you still offering the same pedicure? Elevate your pedicure knowledge and business in four days of powerful training in the NASP advanced European-style pedicure workshop. NASP has become the leading authority in foot care related education. Educate~Elevate~Differentiate your pedicures to pedi-CARE!
Course content and topics
- Learn the latest techniques from seasoned educators with extensive background in the foot
care and medical industries
- Learn implications of diabetes and chronic illness for the pedicurist as well as techniques for
- Learn the common structural deformities, diseases and disorders of the skin and nail of the feet
- Learn new techniques including the revolutionary B/S Brace Technique for involuted nails, in our
hands on practical workshop
- Learn how to implement the 3 R’s “Recognize – Recommend – Refer”
NASP is the only advanced pedicure program offering the prestigious designation of
CMP (Certified Master Pedicurist) ® (Administration fee $50)
- Increase your revenue stream by applying new professional skills
- Receive a detailed course workbook for future reference and certificate of attendance
Become one of the best pedicurists in the industry!
All event tickets are final sale.