CMP Texas, Oct 3 to 6, 2021
October 3 @ 9:00 am - October 6 @ 5:00 pm$895
With the dramatically changing needs of today’s consumer, are you still offering the same pedicure? Elevate your pedicure knowledge and business in four days of powerful training in the NASP advanced European-style pedicure workshop. NASP has become the leading authority in foot care related education. Educate~Elevate~Differentiate your pedicures to pedi-CARE!
Course content and topics:
- Learn the latest techniques from seasoned educators with extensive background in the foot care and medical industries
- Learn implications of diabetes and chronic illness for the pedicurist as well as techniques for pedicuring seniors
- Learn the common structural deformities, diseases and disorders of the skin and nail of the feet
- Learn new pedicure techniques including the B/S Brace Technique for involuted nails and toenail reconstruction, in our hands-on practical workshop
- Learn how to implement the 3 R’s “Recognize – Recommend – Refer”
Become one of the best pedicurists in the industry!
- Increase your revenue stream by applying new professional skills
- Learn how to work with an electric file and precision implements and bits
- Class includes:
- 8 piece implement kit and three bits!
- Workbook and certificate of attendance
All event tickets are final sale.